With the latest update, Instagram has released an important new feature. The new Instagram feature allows users to send voice messages similar to WhatsApp. In addition to posting stories, sharing images, videos, and direct messages, you can now send voice messages. A voice message is helpful for those who are lazy or tired of typing; simply speak and send the message. You are currently attempting to play a voicemail but are unable to do so. The Instagram Voice Message is not playing for some reason. What do you do now? What’s that? There is no need for concern; I am here with a variety of solutions to deal with this. Therefore, let’s begin immediately with the subject at hand.
Instagram Voice Message Not Playing
The Instagram voice message not playing is a problem that iPhone users encounter more frequently than Android users. Nonetheless, the solutions presented here will apply to both of them. It’s possible that you recently updated your device, causing you to struggle with simple tasks. Nevertheless, the following are some quick solutions to your problems.
Restart your Device
Sometimes, even a simple restart resolves various issues. So, you can try restarting your device. Because, after constant usage over a period of time, your devices may become somewhat slow or lag hence, there is nothing to worry about and scratch your head over. You can simply restart your issue, here’s how:
- On various devices, simply pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds will result in a few prompts.
- Then, select the necessary option of “Restart”.
- Give your device a bit of time and surely your issues will resolve after the restart.
- Press and hold the side button or the Home button (depending on the version of your iPhone device) for nearly ten seconds.
- Select the respective prompt and wait to enjoy the fruits.
Check if the microphone permission is given
To listen to Direct Message Instagram voice message, you need to give the Instagram app access to the microphone. Here is how to enable it:
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Now, go to Apps > “Instagram”
- Then, click on Enable “Microphone.”
- That’s it!
- Go to Settings.
- Proceed to Privacy > Microphone.
- Thereafter, enable the toggle for Instagram.
Check your Internet Connection
A strong network connection is imperative for proper functioning and usage of multi-featured Instagram. Thus, you may do well to check if your router, modem, and hubs are functioning well. In order to check the stability of your connection:
- Open Chrome.
- Go to the ookla
- Run a speed test and get the proper network speed status.
- If there is an issue, try turning off your router and modem and then restarting them after a while.
Reset Network Settings
The network can be a possible reason why Instagram’s voicemail does not work on iPhones or Android devices. To fix various network-related issues and eliminate such glitches, you need to reset the network settings. Once you do that, all Wi-Fi passwords, VPN, and APN settings will be deleted. So, here’s what you got to do:
- Access the “Settings” app.
- Go to “General” > “Reset”
- Thereafter, tap on “Reset Network Settings.”
- Enjoy your day!
Regular updating of apps is necessary to fix glitches that may appear from time to time. Sometimes some bugs appear in older versions of an app, and this gets debugged or resolved in the newer/updated versions. So, you may also try updating your app to see if your issue resolves.
- Open Play Store (Android users) or the App Store(iPhone & iPad users).
- Then, move to the “My Apps and Games” section.
- Now, click on the “Updates” tab.
- Search for Instagram and tap on the Update, if the update is available.
- That’s it! Your work is done.
Uninstall and Reinstall the App
It might be that your Instagram is completely affected or corrupted by malware. If this is the reason, the above troubleshooting process may not work to fix the non-functioning Instagram voicemails. You will thus have to delete the app and install it again from the Play Store.
- Open Play Store (Android users) /App Store(iPhone & iPad users).
- Go to the “My Apps and Games” section > “Installed” tab.
- Then, look for Instagram and tap on Uninstall
- Now, again search for Instagram and install it.
- That’s it! You are done.
Contact Instagram Support
One of the methods that always works and is sort of an ultimate method is contacting the Instagram Support Team. Here’s how to come in touch with them:
- Open your Instagram application and login into your account.
- Next, go to the Menu button.
- Then, march to “Settings” > “Help” followed by “Report a problem”.
- Now, enter your issue as: “Instagram Voice Message not playing”.
- Also, attach any screenshots/proofs if you have and “Send”.
- Finally, await a responses.
Contact the Device Support
If the Instagram voice message is still not playing, then the fault clearly rests with your microphone. If you are using an iPhone, you must contact Apple assistance. Otherwise, you must contact the support staff for your device and get your microphone fixed.
Read More: https://hackanons.com/2022/04/instagram-voice-message-not-playing.html
Also Read: What is AR zone Application: Everything you Need to Know
Also Read: Snapchat Best Friend List: Know Everything you Need
Also Read: What is IOT Hidden Menu? Know Everything about It
Also Read: Download Youtube Stories : How to do it easily. Techoreview.com