How to Text someone who Blocked your Number?
In this era of technology as everyone has access to mobile messaging and calling. Everyone faced a situation where someone blocked you when you misbehaved or had a rude talk. But if you have an emergency and want to talk to that person, it is very important to know some tricks and methods to text someone who blocked your number on mobile or any messaging platform. In this article, you can quickly learn all tricks and methods to message someone who blocked your number:
- Media Platforms:
You can either use one of the two methods below to text someone who has blocked you on WhatsApp:
Method 1: Delete and Reactivate your WhatsApp account:
Before contacting someone who has blocked your number, you must first deactivate your WhatsApp account. Additionally, keep a mental note of your account details, as doing so will eliminate most of your preferences. You may remove your account by going to settings and selecting the account option. Open WhatsApp after that and set it up as usual. You deactivated your account. Therefore, you should now be free to message anybody.
Method 2: Request that a mutual friend create a group for you and include the following person:
You and the person who blocked you might join a WhatsApp group created by a mutual friend. Consequently, you may use this method to communicate with the group’s members. The creator is permitted to quit the group with prior consent, and only the two of you will be allowed to send and receive messages.
If someone blocks you on Instagram, you will not be able to text them through your Instagram account. How? Let’s see :
- You can create another Instagram account and text the person through that new account.
- This will make it easier to request that your account be unlocked.
- You could ask a friend for access to their Instagram account; and, message the person who blocked you through that account.https://www.techoreview.com/how-to-create-instagram-business-account/
If someone has blocked you on Snapchat, you can not message them directly through your Snapchat account; just like on any other social media platform. However, there are two tricks you can use, as given below:
- Create a new Snapchat account or use a second account to add the person as a friend and chat with them. This way, you can ask the person to unblock you.
- If you both have a mutual friend, ask them to alert them to the problem and ask them to unlock your account.
- You can also reach out and appeal to the person through other accounts on social media.
If someone block you on Facebook then you cannot send a message to him by using the same id. Create a new id then you can talk with him and ask him to unblock you so that you can then send him message from your main id.
- Local Phones:
- Android Phone:
You just need to follow these simple steps to text someone who has blocked your phone number:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Look for the SpoofCard app in the Play Store and download it.
- Then, open the app and select SpoofText from the navigation page.
- Click on New Spoofed Text.
- Enter the phone number of the person you want to text in the field provided.
- You can give the app access to your phone’s contacts to help select the phone number.
- Enter your message and send it to the person.
It is possible to text someone who has blocked you through iMessage on your iPhone. All you need to do is change the caller ID. To change your caller ID :
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Open iMessages.
- Click on Send and Receive.
- Next, find the option “You can be reached by iMessage at” and click on it.
- Click Add another email and enter a new email address.
- Check this email address as soon as possible.
- Next reach out to start your conversations from and choose your email id.
Read More at: https://www.tekpip.com/how-to-text-someone-who-blocked-you-android-iphone/