HOW TO GET MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG?
It’s easy to do SEO when you got an old site that already has a ton of back links. It’s easy to spend money on paid advertising when you’re already rich and you’re an established company. But what happens when you’re a new website? How can you get that traffic? In this article we will be talking about some tips and methods that work to drive more traffic to your website or blog.
STRATEGIES TO DIRVE MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE/BLOG
- The first method is to partner with other content creators. Have you thought about co-hosting blog content? It means that we create content with other people on a similar topic. By partnering with other content creators, you will see that you both promote the same content. For example, we may do a joint webinar, joint podcast, do roundup posts. We may even do interviews with other people, because people are always flattered to be interviewed. People are always flattered to be included in a roundup post. And, when you include X person in these posts, what are they going to do when it gets published? They’re going to share it. When they share it on their favorite social site, you get more traffic.
- Giveaways, contests, or promotions. Reach out to other websites in your niche, offer them something that’s valuable to their audience, and they’ll spread the word. When they do, you’ll get extra traffic. Giveaways have been so effective because when you do giveaways, people love it, they talk about it, and as a result you get a ton of traffic, you get a ton of followers, a lot of engagement, and you can keep leveraging that audience to keep coming back. But, when you find audience as result of giveaways, make sure you collect their email address, because by collecting their email address you can always email them when you release blog posts or new features or content. How to Create Instagram Ads?
- Method number three, push notifications. It’s the simplest way to keep getting more and more traffic. Just think of it this way. Someone comes to your site, are they going to come back? Chances are no. If you’re not sure about this, check out Google Analytics. There’s a cohort report that shows you how often people come back. You’re lucky if three months down the road even 1% of your audience comes back. By doing those push notifications with one click, someone’s subscribed to your site, they don’t have to put in an email or anything, they don’t have to give you any of their personal information, and then any time you release more content, any new features, promotions, you can message them all out and quickly get them back to your site.
- The fourth thing you want to do is paid ads. You may not have a big budget, that’s okay Did you know in many cases Google AdWords will give you $50 or $100 in free Ad-spend? Don’t believe me, google for it. You’ll find a ton of offers and coupons like that. You can use it to get started. It’ll give you a quick boost in traffic. Yes, those visitors may not convert into customers because you may not have enough time to run the optimal campaigns, but it’s a great start. Just try that out. And if you do get some sales, you can keep doing more and more of it over time.
- Fifth method is backlinks. You have probably heard of this before. Backlinks are crucial for any website to get ranked and get more traffic. In case you don’t know what backlinks are let me tell you that backlinks are links on other websites that link back to your websites. Once this happens Google recognizes that your website is quite popular and sees that all these websites are linking to this particular website, it moves your website up on the search engine and that’s exactly how it works.
- Social Media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn allow you to make a profile and connect with other people both personally and with your business. The most popular these days is Facebook. There are major social media sites like the others listed before as well that are small and cater to specific niches and groups of people when you create content you can either post it on social media or you can just share a link to your website with your content with some text to draw your audience to it. Not all social media sites allow you to actually share all of your long form content for example Twitter has a very strict character limit but you can always share a link to your website. The main advantage of your social media sites for your business is that virtually everybody uses them no matter who your target market includes it is almost guaranteed that they are on social media.
- Next is Search Engine Optimization. Search Engine Optimization or SEO involves things that you do to your website to make it more search engine friendly if you optimize your website for search engines. More people searching for the information online will be able to find your business one of the key SEO techniques is researching keywords and choosing ones with high search volume that you can use in your website content when people search for these keywords, they then find your website in the search results. Other SEO techniques include designing your site in ways to encourage google to favor it.
- Video Sites. Videos are extremely popular online and there are a number of websites like YouTube, where you can create a profile and post your videos for free many small businesses create videos that basically share their expertise and help in marketing your business. What’s important is that the video offers unique value to the viewers. Of-course, the more creative you get the more likely you’ll have of a video that goes viral and gets lots of eyes on your content. You can always drop a link to your website in the description of video, which helps to increase the visitors of your website.
- Blogging a blog is a website or a portion of your website that’s updated regularly with posts that could be news, stories, tips, advice, personal stories, opinions or whatever else you would like to blog about and share with your readers. Blogging allows you to publish new content regularly. This increases the chance that you will gain new readers and keeps your regular readers turned into the visitors to your website.
I think we have discussed a lot of strategies to optimize your blog or website. There are many other ways such as there free and paid tools or software that help in driving more traffic to your website. Getting more views to your site or blog is not as difficult as it was few years back. It just needs some time and to plan right strategy, through which you can get more audience.