Pluralsight is an e-learning website where you can find technology-related courses taught by the world’s best researchers and developers. Exercises done in video lectures are also present in the description of each course. Many other options allow users to learn fast, including captions in all major languages, module-wise division of each course, a discussion forum, a complete path guide to make you an expert in that field, and quizzes. This platform is not free. It also charges a subscription fee of one month, even if you try a demo for one month.
Microsoft recently launched a program to teach free-of-cost courses to every student. If you have a Microsoft account with Visual Studio, you can avail a monthly subscription to Pluralsight without linking any debit or credit card.
Here are the easy steps you follow:
- Create your Microsoft account with a new email or use your existing Microsoft or Google Email. After Creating an account on Microsoft or Google, Open this link: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/.
- When you created your account successfully, open the given link in the first step and Sign in using your Microsoft or Google Account Credentials.
- When you successfully sign in, Find the “Use Your Benefits” link and click on it.
- Scroll down and find Pluralsight option. Then click on Activate button.
- Fill in all the required information to create a Pluralsight account. Please make sure all your information is correct and must use the email you are created in the first step.
- Set your desired Password of your Pluralsight Account.
- After your password is created successfully. You will receive a confirmation email from Pluralsight with two options, one is verification code, and the other is verify button. You can use any one of them to verify your account.
- After verification, your Pluralsight account is ready to use. Now you can find your desired course and starts learning free of Cost for a Month.
If you still have difficulty in creating an account then visit this tutorial: https://youtu.be/qa-YomxzjU0
Read more from Techoreview.com