HOW TO BUY A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
YouTube is said to be the largest and best online marketing platform. It has more than 2 billion active users per month. Various brands create their YouTube channel to promote their businesses and generate their sales. Other than that, millions of people upload different type of educational, informational and recreational content on their YouTube channels and make money. But creating a YouTube from scratch and then promoting and growing it is a real tough job. You have to put a lot of effort to increase the number of subscriptions. It costs you a lot of money as well as time. Thus, what many people do is purchase am already establishes and monetized YouTube channel, which definitely cost them some amount but, a little lesser.
BUYING OF YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS LEGAL?
While this practice is very common these days and many people are buying and selling YouTube channels for different reasons, and it is happening for several years now, there still remains a question in people’s mind that whether buying or selling of a YouTube account legal or not? The answer is Yes, it is completely legal.
WHY TO BUY A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
Purchasing and selling of monetized YouTube accounts has become a very profitable practice. There a lot of people who use this purchasing and selling as a source of online earning. They use different SEO tools to increase their subscribers, and then they sell this account for a good amount of money. There are other reasons as some can no longer handle their channels due to lack of quality content or time, so they tend to their already establishes accounts. And then there are people who buy these accounts. One can buy YouTube channels for many reasons, but the most important and common benefits of buying a YouTube are as follows
- The YouTube that are usually for sale are review channels, so if you buy such channels, you can keep receiving the residual income of the videos already posted. Secondly, you can also get the revenue from the ads and affiliate videos for years.
- The other benefit is these channels are already grown and have a good number of dedicated subscribers. In this case, you don’t have to wait for many years to acquire a good subscribers base.
WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A CHANNEL?
Once, you have decided to buy a YouTube channel, there are some points that you must consider in order to do this purchasing.
- First thing is to find a reputable seller. There are few websites like Flippa.com or Fameswap.com, which provide you authentic and trustworthy YouTube channel sellers.
- The second thing to be considered is that how many subscribers does this channel have? The number of subscribers has a big effect on the channel’s worth.
- Make sure that the channel you tend to purchase is monetized. Although a good number of subscribers are good impact, but if your channel is not approved by YouTube for monetization, then you cannot earn a single cent.
- Now if the channel is not monetized, start the monetizing process and get your channel approved from YouTube
- Next thing you need to know is that how much revenue this channel is getting from advertisements or promoting affiliate products.
- You must know that how old the channel is how much active it has been? If the channel remained inactive for a long time
- You have to make sure that the page you are going to buy has not faced any suspension n the past. Because it adds a lot to the repute of the channel.
- The most important thing that often people ignore while purchasing a YouTube account is that it is already associated with a face. It would be very complicated to replace a face or person in your content after you buy their channel. Transition of such channels is quite easier where no face is associated.
- The last thing is that negotiate about the price with the seller and convince him to the price that you can easily afford.
HOW TO BUY A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
Mostly, the YouTube channels are associated with multiple email ids. There may be a Primary Owner of the account, an Owner and a Manager. However, every YouTube account has 1 Primary Owner, which is considered the Owner account. This account manages all channel functions. If you are willing to buy a YouTube channel, firstly, you request the primary owner of that channel to add you as the admin of that channel, and then you replace the primary owner. Because of YouTube policies and terms & conditions, this request takes around 24 hours to get validate. After the request is approved, you must delete all the other accounts that were previously associated to that channel. Now you have the complete control over different channel functions. Thus, after making a best deal with the owner of a YouTube account, you pay the money and hence you are now the owner of this YouTube channel.
Although, buying and selling of YouTube channel is legal according to law, but YouTube has its own policies which does not allow this, and if any case, YouTube gets to know about any such practice, they might delete all the credentials of this account. So, if you are really interested in starting a channel to run and promote your business, you better start from the scratch. It sure takes much time to establish a channel, but it is always better to do it the right way.