How to add favorites on Safari: Bookmarks are useful for saving websites that you visit frequently or want to refer to in the future. On the other hand, Safari has a Favorites feature that allows you to visit your favorite websites with a single tap or click. When you open Safari, a new tab, or a new window, your Favorites will appear. Of course, you can change this in Safari’s preferences. On the other hand, using the Favorites feature allows you to go straight to where you want to go each day. We’re here to assist you if you’re new to this feature. Here’s how to add Favorites to Safari on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Safari on iPhone and iPad Allows you to Add FavoritesAdding a website to your iOS device’s Favorites is a breeze. Go to the website you want to save as a favorite and follow the steps below.
- On the bottom, tap the Share button.
- Select Add to Favorites from the drop-down menu.
- You can change the display name for the site in your Favorites on the next screen if you want. Then press the Save button.
On iOS, you can manage your FavoritesOpen Safari on your iPhone or iPad and tap the Bookmarks button to manage your Favorites. Tap the Edit button in the Favorites folder. You can delete or rearrange Favorites from there. You can change the display name or move it to a different folder by tapping it.
On a Mac, you can add favorites to SafariIn Safari on Mac, you can add websites to your Favorites in a few different ways, so choose the one that works best for you.
- Put your cursor over the left side of the address bar until you see the plus sign, then use the One-Step Add button. Select Favorites from the folder drop-down list by pressing and holding the plus sign.
- Drag the following URL: Type the website’s URL in the address bar. Drag it to the Favorites folder in the sidebar, the Favorites toolbar, or the Favorites page.
See More: Best Bluetooth Mouse for iPad Pro 2021